Welcome to Sonburnt Designs! Sonburnt specializes in fine, hand-crafted, wood-burnt designs for your home, including our most popular Lazy Susans. Here at Sonburnt you can purchase one from our premade selection or you can design your own to match your unique personality. Have a look around and let your creative juices flow. I look forward to creating a product to bring you joy and meet your needs!

Terri, Owner and Artist
All designs and pictures are property of Sonburnt Designs. Do not copy or distribute without permission.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Faith-Based Lazy Susan (new)

When I started Sonburnt, I wanted to create a Lazy Susan that met two gaps within the marketplace. I wanted them first to be affordable for the average person and second I wanted my Lazy Susan's to have a message. As a Christian, it was important to me to be able to include faith-based elements into my designs. My faith-based design elements can be incorporated into our Design-Your-Own Lazy Susans or you can purchase one of our premade faith designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment